Monday, December 21, 2009

Ortensie Family

And yet... another session from this weekend. I actually met this family through a friend of mine. When they moved here she got us to meet( just over the internet at first cuz I'm always so dang busy). I finally got to meet them in person and they are such a cute family! Ciara is such a cutie pie. She is full of it too! She told us that Belle and Cinderella were in the ocean and we needed to help them out. She read me stories and everything. They did awesome for how COLD AND WINDY it was. It was a freezing morning and they stuck it out and got the picture done. Thanks guys for letting me take your photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All Photos and Text © copyright of Kristi James Photography and must not be saved, taken, used or altered in anyway or will be punishable by the law.
 
Background Texture Created by Rita of CoffeeShop